Thursday, February 11, 2010

My first own blog!!


It had taken me days and months to finally create my own blog!!! First of all, I have to say "Thank you" to my new friend in facebook, Kanitha Heng, whose blog was the first blog that I have read :-)!! It is not a strange thing for a typical Khmer girl to feel shy in showing off her feeling or share something in the public- which was rooted in my culture (Srey Krom Lek). So this time of the year, I want to do something different from what I used to do: to write more, to express my feeling (anger, hungry, upset, and love) to my family, friends, and to the one whom I will love in the future (don't know when I can find one..). I guess our time on this earth as a human being is more valuable than anything so why don't I use it to the fullest I can be!! I don't expect only good and sweet things in my Life..There will be rain and storm chasing me and want to break me down..Sometime, I feel scare, lonely, sad, and lose hope. They (rain and storm) will feel proud and happy that they finally succeed in breaking me down!!! But I guess after all, they are the loser cause no matter what life brings me, I will get fight back!! Most of the time, I would ask myself this simple question "What do I want to achieve in my Life?." Brought up in conservative family with the strict control from my father is such a headache and stress life that I have to face until the right time for me to...Now, making my own blog will be an enjoying experience and a busy work..still I love to experience something difficult and challenging in my Life...I'm moving on a journey on my own without my mum's love support (she had passed away last November due to heart attack) to a place where I hope to find my own Happiness and fulfill my dream!! I wanna watch how my Life evolve from my stupid self to a mature women...^__^!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment