Thursday, February 18, 2010

My happy experience on Valentine Day



Valentine's Day had flied away in just a glimpse of my eyes. I hope everyone had a sweet time with yours love one. Even though, I don't have any special one, but I did enjoy my time well! This is another memory that I want to remember. Memory, sweet or bitter, is always there hiding at one corner of my life. Sweet memories come along with bitter ones, whether I like it or not!

So far in my life, there are many things had happened to me, happiness and sadness, and the unforeseen events. Love can brings me sweet memories, protection, companionship, and happiness, tenderness, etc..the list could go on and on! At the same time, if I love a wrong person it will break me down, make me cry, and lost faith in love. Not so long ago, the feeling of loving someone and being protected had once gone from my world. Magically this loneliness had disappeared just from a simple friend. Thank you to my new anonymous friend, who had given me a wonderful valentine gift! Love is just a simple stroke, but more complicated to believe in! I might be in a daydream of "Falling in Love". I want to indulge in this dream although it might or might not come true in the future - I don't care! All I want is to cherish what Life has given me, and to remind myself that Love does exist if I believe in it!

Love isn't fair for some people. Why people need to sacrifice themselves for love? I don't want to give up myself in order to have love cos if I do, then this Love is not real and will not last, sooner or later it will breaks into pieces. I think the right kind of love shouldn't be a blind love. It has to be fair and happy to love someone of "who you are". Anyway, the persistence of finding love is still in my "To Do List"! I hope people could love not only with their heart open, but with their eyes and brain as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment